Megérkezett ajándékom Michelle-hez! Nagyon örülök, hogy ilyen hamar és épségben odaért a szép Görögországba, ami az ihletet adta tengerparti kék-fehér házaival a kis needlerollhoz. Készítettem még mellé egy kis ollóőrt. A csomagomat egy magyaros filcmadárka és egy matyó mintás kártya kísérte. A minta Sandra Sulliventől a Virtue Sampler, egy jó feleség és anya erényeit - a tisztességet, a hűséget, a türelmet - sorolja fel. 28 ct-os Cashel Platinum vászonra hímeztem dmc fonallal.
:D
Köszönöm a játékot Nina! Nagyon élveztem!

Michelle has recieved my swap gift! I'm so glad it arrived within a few days from Hungary
to the beautiful Greece. Greece was "who gave me the idea" to stitch in blue and white.
I also made scissors fob and a bird coloured red, white and green - colors of the flag of Hungary.
The pattern is Virtue Sampler by Sandra Sullivan, it tells a story about virtue of a good wife and mother - the honour,the faithfulness and the patience.
Fabric is a piece of 28ct Cashel Platinum, with DMC threads.
Thank you Nina for this SWAP, I really enjoyed it!
Barbi

Michelle has recieved my swap gift! I'm so glad it arrived within a few days from Hungary
to the beautiful Greece. Greece was "who gave me the idea" to stitch in blue and white.
I also made scissors fob and a bird coloured red, white and green - colors of the flag of Hungary.
The pattern is Virtue Sampler by Sandra Sullivan, it tells a story about virtue of a good wife and mother - the honour,the faithfulness and the patience.
Fabric is a piece of 28ct Cashel Platinum, with DMC threads.
Thank you Nina for this SWAP, I really enjoyed it!
Barbi
1 megjegyzés:
Nem hagyhatom szó nélkül: Barbi, gratula! Pompázatos ajándékot készítettél! Michelle nagyon örül neki, ahogy olvastam a blogján :))))
Megjegyzés küldése