I was so nervous, because I saw problems happening with the post, some big delays, but hapily mi gift to Michele arrived.
I am so happy, she wrote me saying she liked it... As I told her, I made every detail thinking about her and hoping she liked it.
Is the first time I make a little quilt, and I am satisfied with the result... what do you think?
Nina helped me to make this beautifull picture of the thing I sent to Michele, she is an artist...
And, maybe you would like to see a bit closer...
I made also a flower pin-keeper a metric house, some rose pins and the little card.
I will comment in my blog... I'll write the same that I wrote here, but in spanish. If maybe you would like to visit me sometimes, just let me know if I should begin writing also in english.
Hugs to everybody,
MercyBea
(Mercedes Beatriz)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése