2009. dec. 1.

Marcsitól Krisztinek

Kryx angyalkája voltam a 3. körben.
Mivel a karácsonyi dekorációjában szerepelnek a bordó és arany színek, ezek felhasználásával készítettem el az ajándékokat. Egy needlebook-ot...

I was Kryx's angel in this round.
She has written in her questionnaire she will use color gold in the decoration so I also used these colors, and made for her a needlebook...


thread: Anchor 1206
creation: Renato Parolin- Joeux Noel
fabric: 27 ct cotton evenweave


....és karácsonyi szalvétákat...
...and napkind for Christmas...

Nagy örömömre Kriszti levele megnyugtatott, s tetszenek neki az ajándékok.
My joy is Kriszti's letter for me that she likes the gifts.



Köszönöm Nina a játék szervezését!
Thank you Nina for organize this game!

Marcsi

4 megjegyzés:

Nina írta...

Marcsi, this is absolutely wonderful gift-package!!

Marcsi, ez valami csodás ajándék-csomagocska :)))

Kryx írta...

I love them!!!! :) The needlebook made with one thread and so beautiful!!! I love the napkins and the postcard also!!!!

Barbi írta...

Beautiful gifts! :)

florella írta...

You're a real Santa!!! What a lovely gifts!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online