2010. nov. 3.

Whats up?

Hi everybody,

What's up? Have you started the gifts? :) I'm still looking for the perfect design which I like and my partner would like to :)
You have about a month, just wanted to know you know! :)

Mi a helyzet? :) Elkezdtétek már az ajándék készítését? Én most is a megfelelő mintát keresem, ami nekem is és a partneremnek is tetszhet majd :)
Nagyjából egy hónapunk van még, csak ezt akartam...

10 megjegyzés:

Dia írta...

én már a hímzés részével kész vagyok, csak össze kell állítanom :-)

Barbi írta...

Én is majdhogynem kész vagyok! Minden téren! :D

Laura írta...

Hi Nina, and hi everyone! I'm going to finish the gift for my partner....I hope she'll like. A question.....when can we start to ship?
Ciao!!!!!
Laura

Nina írta...

I think we can start ship the last week of November. Say after 25th of November. Is it okay? :)

Móni írta...

A hímzés részével én is készen vagyok már, csak az összeállítás várat magára. :)

Michelle S. írta...

I have everything ready to start... maybe next week. Nina, are we limited on extras that we can send with the stitched piece?

Hugs,
Michelle

Nina írta...

There are reasonable limits, Michelle :)))
I think about $25,00 maximum is reasonable :)

Tatyana (tookie) írta...

I'm done with stitching, hust to make it into a finishing form my partner wishes to get

Mehike írta...

Még nem állt össze teljesen a minta,ezért tanakodom, de rajta vagyok :-))

Алена írta...

Hi Nina! I'm ready with embroidery part, now I should put all together :).
Good luck and good day to all!!!

Alеna

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online